Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Meet the Blogger | Katie Loulabelle!

Hi everyone!
Here is my shiny new blog ready to fill up with all the crazy ideas floating around in my brain. What better way to open this blog than with a post all about me! Before I get into that though, I just want to let you know what you can expect to see on my blog. I'm going to be posting a whole range of things, such as beauty and fashion reviews and recommendations, my favourite things, days in my life, book reviews, crafty little DIY's, and anything else that comes to mind! I'm going to try my best to make a post every Monday and Friday, so feel free to follow if these are some things you think you'll be into and you want to click that follow button then please, be my guest! And now it's time for me to tell you a little bit about myself! What better way to do this than through a montage of Instagram photos? Here goes.


Hi there! My name is Kate and I am 19 years old! I'm from a small town in NSW where I used to live with my mum, dad and brother.


I've since moved out of home and to Brisbane where I study communications at uni and live in a cute little apartment with my friend. I love living out of home and it has made me appreciate being home so much more. Especially when I don't get to see the love of my life every day! His name is Trent and his picture is below.


I also have a horse named Syd who is 35 years old, which is old even by horse standards! I bought him when my riding school closed down in 2007 and although he is too old to ride these days, he is still plodding along.


When I'm not obsessing over beauty and fashion, I am completely obsessed with musicals. I absolutely adore musical theatre and if I had the slightest bit of talent at singing and dancing then I would without a doubt be training in the industry. I was recently in the biggest production of Cats in the southern hemisphere, which was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Here is a picture of the cast all on the arena stage.



I'm also a huge nerd and love reading and watching TV shows. I love Harry Potter and Doctor Who and all of the great fandom-y things. My favourite TV show is Glee, mostly just because of Rachel Berry, but without further comment. My guilty pleasure is reality TV and if I have some spare time you bet I'll be watching some Rupaul's Drag Race or Dance Moms.



In my free time you'll find me reading, playing Animal Crossing, crafting, watching Youtube videos, . On a day off you'll find me somewhere outdoors with my friends or family, at art galleries or the cinema, or shopping. Otherwise I'll be trying to head home to visit my family and my cat.



I like pretty dresses, red lipstick, tea, cake, champagne, bubble baths, snuggly beds, magazines, cats, deer, interior design, big cities and open countryside, tap dancing, travelling, Disney movies and TV marathons, but most importantly I like YOU for being here!

So that's me! I hope that you know a bit about me and as this blog progresses you get to learn even more along the way. I can't wait to see where this takes me! Welcome to my world!
XOXO
Kate

PS. Remember to follow me on Instagram to get more pictures just like these of my daily life!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting a blog!! <3 sounds promising.
    You're really pretty by the way! :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you'll have a lot of fun with blogging. Great post and I like the pictures.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete