Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Style Inspirations | The Kardashians

Hi Everyone!

So if you know anything about me, you'll know that I love reality TV. I started marathoning Keeping Up With the Kardashians about two months ago, and am FINALLY up to date. While watching, I've fallen completely in love with all of their fashion and beauty styles, to the point where last week I begged my hairdresser to "PLEEEEEASE MAKE ME A KARDASHIAN!!!". I'm so in love with all of the Kardashians. Haters as far away from me as possible, please. Here I have compiled for you my top 5 things that those Kardashian girls have got me wanting.

1. Kylie's Hair (EVERYONE'S HAIR. EVEN KIM'S RIDICULOUS WIGS.)



This family just has a way of making anything look good. Now I saw Kylie's hair before I started watching the show, and I thought that it was pretty cool. Now, as I've grown attached to Kylie (and since I followed her on Instagram), it's all I can think about. I go to sleep thinking about Kylie Jenner's hair. I dream about Kylie Jenner's hair. I lead a Kylie Jenner's hair appreciation life.

2. Khloe's Hoops


Since I've had my ears pierced for a long time, the novelty of statement earrings wore off a long time ago. That was until I saw Khloe rocking her hoops and high bun/pony. Khloe is my favourite Kardashian and girl has got me wanting those hoops more than Kylie wants an Italian greyhound.

3. Kendall's Invitation to the Met Ball


I've got two years on this girl. What have I done with my life?

4. Kourtney's Cat Eye Sunglasses


I have the biggest thing for cat eye sunglasses. Every time I see Kourtney wearing them it intensifies x1000. I swear she has a new pair every episode; I'd pay so much money to see her sunglasses c(k)ollection.

5. Kim's Butt


Seriously. Every time I see one of those "Get Kim's butt in 30 days!" scams, I'm ready to whip out my credit card and yell "TAKE MY MONEY!!!". She got that bootay bootay.

Tell me some of your favourite Kardashian things in the comments! If they aren't your thing, please don't leave any negativity in the comments and I promise there will be something more to your taste in my next post!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'll admit I have a bit of an obsession with Kardashian Fashion. They really do have a way of making everything look, BETTER. I especially love Kylie and Kim selfies (I've learned some selfie tricks by watching, haha!) and Kourtney's cat-eye glasses. I have actually been on the hunt for my perfect pair, I just can't seem to find them. I have also been doing workouts emphasizing on squats and of course I've googled "Kim's Butt Workout".. Hahah, pathetic? I think not!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete