Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Little Loves | January 2015

I've always been a great appreciator of little things. I'm a firm believer that there is always something good in a situation as long as you look at it the right way. January has been a strange month in that I haven't felt like myself recently, not necessarily in a bad way, just in the way that it's kind of floated by in a dream. I'd just like to take a little time for the little things I have been appreciating during January to remind me not only who I am but to keep positive no matter what!
  • Bagels
  • New friends
  • Unexpected texts from old friends
  • The fact that I still haven't run out of Christmas toilet paper even though Christmas was over a month ago
  • Singing along to music in the car
  • Drinking soft drink through straws
  • Sweet potato
  • The amount of emojis my mum uses when she texts me
  • The fact that I live in a world where no matter how sad or alone I feel, I can always go online and go on a date with every member of One Direction in approximately 3 minutes
  • Never Mind the Buzzcocks
  • Wholemeal pasta
  • When I go home and my cat sleeps on my pillows
  • Crossy Road
  • The feeling of finally owning a book you've been lusting over for a long time
and last and probably most importantly,
  • The sheer joy of being alive in the prime of Taylor Swift's career
Going to sleep tonight happy and excited that I get to be back with this goober in just two short days. 



Remember to stay sparkly, babes. 
XOXO
Kate

1 comment:

  1. Great post!Love your blog,it's very pretty!
    xoxo antonella

    ReplyDelete