Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

"WHERE /HAVE/ YOU BEEN?" - Molly Weasley

... Hello.

You know how they say that sometimes life takes some funny turns and things don't always go the way you planned? It's totally true. Remember those blogmas plans? Those posts sitting dormant in my drafts, Christmas themed, photo-less and unedited? They'll be going to the little blog post graveyard floating around in the cloud somewhere.

The past two months I've been getting into the swing of a new job and enjoying a bit of post-Christmas free time but I miss my little corner of the internet. I'd like to come back now, if you'd have me, please and thank you caller.

I'm going to aim for at least one post for every week this year. Having already missed five weeks of posts, I'll make it up to you in the weeks to come! I've got lots of inspiration from work and life and I'm ready to go! Maybe I'll get things together and manage even more!

I missed you; I missed this! I'm really excited to be back.
You'll see me soon! (That's a promise!)



XOXO
Kate

2 comments:

  1. I have recently been in a blogging slump as well! I forgot how much I missed the feeling of interacting with other bloggers and feeling the sense of pride whenever I posted something I worked really hard on! Terrific blog by the way!

    Jess Heart
    www.essibell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently been in a blogging slump as well! I forgot how much I missed the feeling of interacting with other bloggers and feeling the sense of pride whenever I posted something I worked really hard on! Terrific blog by the way!

    Jess Heart
    www.essibell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete