Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Welcome to Blogmas! | Blogmas Day 1

Hello everybody!

I've got such exciting news today! This year I'll be participating in my very own Blogmas! This means that every weekday in December up until Christmas I'll have brand new content going up on my blog. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are going to be festive posts, whereas posts on Tuesdays and Thursdays are just going to be regular old blog posts about whatever I feel like posting!

Despite having had my decorations up for almost a month already (just trying to get value for money!), I am feeling especially festive today as I sit sipping from my Christmas cup surrounded by cosy candles and Christmas lights! I've got Michael Buble's Christmas album on repeat and I'm singing merrily along. My cat is not too happy about the reindeer costume I've put him in but I'm sure I'll have a photo of him later on. The fact that I'm finally finished uni means I have much more time for blogging and fun... Bring on December!



Also make sure to head over to my Instagram and follow me on there to see daily festive posts about everything I get up to this month!
This is such an exciting time and I can't wait to see what this December brings! Festive mode, engage!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment