Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

#SkyeBBAU Makeup Tutorial | First YouTube Video!

Hello everyone!

This is a very exciting post, as it marks the creation of my first YouTube video! I've been wanting to make a video for such a long time and I'm so happy that I've decided to take the leap and make one!




The video is a makeup tutorial for Skye from this season of Big Brother, and I made it to celebrate the finale this Wednesday. I love Skye so please vote for her to win because I think she's a little ball of sunshine who deserves the world!

The tutorial is for a pretty summery bronzed look, so it's not just relevant to fans of big brother.

I hope you enjoy! Please give the video a like if you enjoy it as I'm very nervous about putting myself out there and posting it! Be nice, it's my first try! I can only get better from here!


Much love,
Kate XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment